What We Need to Help You, help yourself


First, consider what treatment you would like to pursue and what areas you would like assessed, then please visit your medical doctor for a referral letter.

If you are considering PRP for joints, tendons or ligaments, you will need to complete the PRP Jnts/ Tnds/Ligmts Intake Form. If you are considering PRP for your spine or neck you will need to complete the Spine Intake Form

Joints/Tendons/Ligaments: Imaging reports for every joint/tendon/ligament you would like considered for treatment. This can be x-ray, ultrasound, MRI etc. These imaging reports can be from images taken no more than 2 years ago. If they are too old, we ask that you have new ones taken. If you are from Alberta, we can look these up NetCare for you. Out of province patients will be required to have these sent to us. These can be mailed, emailed or faxed.

Spine or Neck: Imaging of your spine that is no more than 2 years old. Ideally this will include an x-ray and bone scan, but an ultrasound or CT scan can be helpful as well. If you have had imaging done in Alberta, we will have access to them on Netcare. If this was completed outside of Alberta, we will require the REPORT to be sent to our clinic. PLEASE NOTE: If you are considering disc treatment, an MRI will be required (image and report) that is no more than 1 year old. We can help you acquire an MRI if necessary.

*In order to provide you with the best care, if you are having troubles with BOTH your spine and neck we will assess one area at a time. A second appointment can be scheduled for you if we cannot cover everything in the first appointment.*

© 2016 CAPRI Central Alberta Pain & Rehabilitation Institute